Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Skiing at Coronet Peak

Another all night blast from the snow gun battery saw approximately 5cms of fresh man made powder laid on all the main trails at Coronet Peak overnight so there was some excellent on trail skiing to be had again - the man made snow they are producing is excellent quality. Tip if you rip - check out Exchange - the man made snow has been transporting in there and its pretty damn good skiing and riding right now.

Z10's got a full tune today and now are set for my man made snow tune at .5 deg on base and 3 deg on side so they should be ripping on the hard stuff - I'll let you know. They are awesome - every day I ski them I like them even more.

Me being me and liking to see the start of the day I took some footage at dawn from Coronet Peak looking out over the basin. Enjoy - oh that's my office window!

No comments:

Post a Comment